By Torbjörn Dahlén, Thorbiörn Fritzon
This e-book specializes in integrating J2EE with mainframe functions. The styles defined within the publication reveal tips to encapsulate an integration tier that shields the J2EE parts of an program from the legacy components, so Java purposes can reap the benefits of current mainframe code.
The ebook is going via a real-life instance by way of describing a banking integration venture. With this instance it describes the typical integration styles, DTO, DAO, neighborhood Transaction Cache, and so forth. one of many significant issues the authors make is the convenience from having a typical area version around the company. the typical area version will supply a constant company info version throughout an firm for all clients, so everybody within the association could have a typical vocabulary.
If you're a Java developer who's concerned with integrating mainframe software this booklet is a wonderful source to have at the topic. This publication is a concise and functional advisor to firm integration.
Read or Download Advanced J2EE Platform Development: Applying Integration Tier Patterns PDF
Similar java books
What is OSGi? easily positioned, OSGi is a standardized know-how that permits builders to create the hugely modular Java purposes which are required for company improvement. OSGi permits you to set up, commence, cease, replace, or uninstall elements with no taking down your whole method. The curiosity in OSGi established functions has exploded considering significant proprietors like sunlight, Spring, Oracle, BEA, and IBM have got at the back of the standard.
OSGi in motion is a finished consultant to OSGi with fundamental objectives. First, it presents a transparent creation to OSGi thoughts with examples which are appropriate either for architects and builders. Then, it explores quite a few sensible situations and strategies, answering questions like: How a lot of OSGi do you really want? How do you embed OSGi within different packing containers? What are the easiest practices for relocating legacy structures to OSGi?
buy of the print booklet comes with a proposal of a unfastened PDF, ePub, and Kindle booklet from Manning. additionally to be had is all code from the book.
Java SOA Cookbook deals useful suggestions and recommendation to programmers charged with imposing a service-oriented structure (SOA) of their association. rather than offering one other conceptual, high-level view of SOA, this cookbook indicates you ways to make SOA paintings. It's filled with Java and XML code you could insert without delay into your purposes and recipes you could follow correct away.
The booklet focuses totally on using unfastened and open resource Java net companies applied sciences -- together with Java SE 6 and Java EE five instruments -- yet you'll locate information for utilizing commercially to be had instruments as well.
Java SOA Cookbook can assist you:
* build XML vocabularies and information types applicable to SOA purposes
* construct real-world internet providers utilizing the newest Java criteria, together with JAX-WS 2. 1 and JAX-RS 1. zero for RESTful internet prone
* combine purposes from well known provider prone utilizing cleaning soap, POX, and Atom
* Create provider orchestrations with entire assurance of the WS-BPEL (Business procedure Execution Language) 2. zero common
* increase the reliability of SOAP-based companies with requisites reminiscent of WS-Reliable Messaging
* care for governance, interoperability, and quality-of-service concerns
The recipes in Java SOA Cookbook will equip you with the information you must method SOA as an integration problem, now not an obstacle.
This ebook builds at the profitable method of the 1st version of Swing, once more taking the ability and adaptability of Java's Swing library to its limits. utilizing a fast moving sort, it begins through introducing all of the Swing elements and maintains with production-quality code examples within which Swing positive factors are personalized, mixed, and vigorously exercised to illustrate real-world utilization.
Spring internet movement is a thrilling open-source framework for constructing Java net purposes. The framework improves productiveness through addressing 3 significant pain–points dealing with internet program builders: person interface navigation regulate, nation administration, and modularity. The Definitive consultant to Spring net move covers Spring internet stream intimately via explaining its motivation and have set, in addition to offering useful tips for utilizing the framework to increase internet purposes effectively in a few environments.
Additional resources for Advanced J2EE Platform Development: Applying Integration Tier Patterns
2. Calculate average balance for account A. 3. Calculate interest based on average balance of account A. 4. Record transfer in event log of A. 5. Deposit amount X to account B. 6. Calculate average balance for account B. 7. Calculate interest based on average balance of account B. 8. Record transfer in event log of B. 3. 4. 00 transferred from A In order to roll back T1 from a J2EE application where 2-phase commit to the transfer service is not available, a simple compensating effect is achieved by executing T1 again but now with A and B in reversed positions: 1.
The next chapter describes this solution in detail. Pitfalls of Caching Persistent Data Because data access is a potential bottleneck in any distributed system, it is tempting to use application data caching to reduce the number of transactions with the resource tier. In a thousands-of-transactions-per-second application, a cache can help significantly by avoiding the trip to the resource tier whenever possible. It is important, however, to be aware of two potential pitfalls in the use of caches in distributed systems: • An application data cache can introduce a single point of failure.
3. 4. 00 transferred from A In order to roll back T1 from a J2EE application where 2-phase commit to the transfer service is not available, a simple compensating effect is achieved by executing T1 again but now with A and B in reversed positions: 1. Withdraw amount X from account B. 2. Calculate average balance for account B. 3. Calculate interest based on average balance of account B. 4. Record transfer in event log of B. 5. Deposit amount X to account A. 6. Calculate average balance for account A.