By Jerry Foster, Mick Porter, Natalie Wear and Bob Hablutzel (Auth.)
Read or Download Developing Web Services with Java APIs for XML (JAX Pack) PDF
Best java books
What is OSGi? easily positioned, OSGi is a standardized know-how that enables builders to create the hugely modular Java purposes which are required for company improvement. OSGi helps you to set up, begin, cease, replace, or uninstall elements with no taking down your whole procedure. The curiosity in OSGi established functions has exploded considering the fact that significant owners like sunlight, Spring, Oracle, BEA, and IBM have got at the back of the standard.
OSGi in motion is a entire advisor to OSGi with basic targets. First, it presents a transparent creation to OSGi options with examples which are proper either for architects and builders. Then, it explores quite a few functional eventualities and methods, answering questions like: How a lot of OSGi do you really want? How do you embed OSGi within different packing containers? What are the simplest practices for relocating legacy structures to OSGi?
buy of the print e-book comes with a proposal of a loose PDF, ePub, and Kindle booklet from Manning. additionally on hand is all code from the book.
Java SOA Cookbook deals sensible suggestions and recommendation to programmers charged with imposing a service-oriented structure (SOA) of their association. rather than offering one other conceptual, high-level view of SOA, this cookbook exhibits you the way to make SOA paintings. It's jam-packed with Java and XML code you could insert at once into your functions and recipes you could follow correct away.
The ebook focuses totally on using loose and open resource Java internet companies applied sciences -- together with Java SE 6 and Java EE five instruments -- yet you'll locate assistance for utilizing commercially to be had instruments as well.
Java SOA Cookbook can help you:
* build XML vocabularies and information versions acceptable to SOA purposes
* construct real-world internet companies utilizing the most recent Java criteria, together with JAX-WS 2. 1 and JAX-RS 1. zero for RESTful internet prone
* combine purposes from renowned carrier prone utilizing cleaning soap, POX, and Atom
* Create carrier orchestrations with whole insurance of the WS-BPEL (Business method Execution Language) 2. zero typical
* increase the reliability of SOAP-based companies with requirements comparable to WS-Reliable Messaging
* care for governance, interoperability, and quality-of-service matters
The recipes in Java SOA Cookbook will equip you with the data you want to strategy SOA as an integration problem, no longer an obstacle.
This publication builds at the winning strategy of the 1st version of Swing, once more taking the facility and suppleness of Java's Swing library to its limits. utilizing a fast paced variety, it begins through introducing all of the Swing parts and maintains with production-quality code examples during which Swing beneficial properties are custom-made, mixed, and vigorously exercised to illustrate real-world utilization.
Spring net circulation is a thrilling open-source framework for constructing Java net functions. The framework improves productiveness by means of addressing 3 significant pain–points dealing with internet program builders: consumer interface navigation keep an eye on, country administration, and modularity. The Definitive consultant to Spring internet circulate covers Spring net movement intimately through explaining its motivation and have set, in addition to delivering useful counsel for utilizing the framework to strengthen internet purposes effectively in a couple of environments.
Extra info for Developing Web Services with Java APIs for XML (JAX Pack)
7. < Q U A N T I T Y / > and < D E S C R I P T I O N / > e l e m e n t s The parser handles these in much the same way as the < S K U / > dement, repeating steps 4 through 6 for each element. For this particular example, our code ignores the < D E S C R I P T I O N / > d e m e n t completely. This is one of the key benefits of event-based parsing. SAX allows us to save some parts of the document while filtering out others completely. 8. We add the completed item to a collection to be retrieved later.
This hierarchy forms a tree structure that mimics the structure of the X M L document. Once you are familiar with X M L and D O M , translating between the two becomes a simple matter. One thing the current D O M specification omits is an API for the parsing of an X M L document into a D O M . This is left to the individual vendor when writing a D O M parser. The latest D O M specification ( D O M 3) seeks to address this issue too, but until it gains in popularity, application developers have to take into account the prospects of modifying their code when moving to a different parser.
The DeclHandler reports all element, attribute, and entity declarations. You'll likely need both the DeclHandler and D TDHandler to fully parse a DTD. Using the two extension event handlers is much like using core SAX event handlers. First, create a class that implements the appropriate handler interface, then add logic for each callback method. Finally, register the event handler with your parser instance. Registering an extension event handler is slightly more work than registering a core SAX event handler.